Technology has changed the sales process, and in this podcast, you'll learn how to use it to your advantage.
You'll learn about the tools that will help you close more deals, faster with Jody Williamson an award-winning Sandler trainer and author from Chicago who talks about Sandler-izing your tech stack, which means taking any technologies you are using and weaving in the psychology and strategies of Sandler to make them more powerful.
- 0:00:02 - How to Succeed at Sandler-izing Your Tech Stack
- 0:02:27 - The Impact of Technology on Sales
- 0:10:45 - The Importance of Technology in Business
- 0:14:00 - The Importance of Attitude and Behaviors in Sales
- 0:17:11 - Sandler-izing Your Tech Stack
- 0:18:59 - The Impact of Modern Technology on the Sales Process
- 0:20:54 - Using Vidyard in the Sales Process
- 0:25:50 - The Benefits of a Good Rapport in Business
- The importance of having the right attitude towards technology in order to be successful in sales.
- Good salespeople use technology to engage with potential customers, while bad salespeople use it to hide from difficult conversations.
Get your ticket to join our 2023 summit: https://events.sandler.com/summit2023
Get Our Newsletters