In partnership with Evernote, the app that keeps your notes organized and syncs your memos so they're searchable and accessible anywhere, Dave Mattson, Sandler CEO and President, participated recently in a special podcast. The topic: How do you hire, motivate, and support a sales team that spends the vast majority of its time – or perhaps all of its time – away from the office? The questions addressed include:
- What qualities should managers seek when recruiting for a mobile team?
- How do you set a remote team member up for success?
- What specific expectations should be set?
- How can managers of remote teams make sure projects are under control?
- How can managers maintain a company vision and support a positive working culture when teammates rarely see each other in person?
Join Dave and Norm Happ, Evernote’s Senior Vice President of Sales, Customer Success, and Partnerships, for an in-depth discussion about what works for managers, and what doesn’t, when the team does most of its work remotely. You’ll learn the most effective strategies for leveraging today’s communication tools in support of a sales team that’s highly connected … and highly mobile.
Listen to the podcast here.
Get Our Newsletters